Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AgemoomegA

Joining

5 posts in this topic

Your server in my opinion is trash in its current state, Requiring me to play over 3 hours on another server that is nothing but a f*ck fest, and as im sure YOU never spent that amount of time getting wrecked why should I? Seems like a good idea for a group AND server but poorly Executed... I have LOTS of hours on ark, which is a similar game in damn near every way... so you should consider that when letting people join your servers till then Trash

Good thing you are a fucking hill jack retard too... cuz i was banned for absolutly no reason i had nearly the 3 hours as told by your rules, and your stupid admins insisted on treating me like a retard when i mentioned vac bans, even though your rules state NO VAC BANS... please only reason people play your shit server is because they either have some type of pull or they wana be asshats which your rules also state you ban for aswell...

Aww snowflake I left you a reply on the steam group page. Man you're gonna feel really fucking stupid once you realize the server your fucking with. Btw I checked your hours you could be playing now with none of this becoming an issue. So here is the deal.

You apologize for being an over reactive retard and I let you play without any further issues OR you continue your stupid crybaby ranting and I assure you, your populated server choice will get significantly less.

BTW you keep acting like this god of Ark, again I think you should learn your place

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0