Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
SCE_Anti

SCE Arma 3 Exile server

14 posts in this topic

Whats peoples thought on this? Did we want this, would we start playing again/more often?

I'm aware that we have one but it's not always up and curious about getting a few of us to get one up and running, it would be nice to see if we could call on Fuzz & Ghost experience with Rust and use some of that around getting players in and advertising, but i don't want to fill their time with administration of the server.

Set up seams pretty straight forward as i spent maybe 2 hours last night from VM & OS install to Server up and running. Tweaking the server, Anti-hack and Administration tools taking some extra time.

Any Comments?

~Anti

Edited by SCE_Anti

I can understand that, i would like to help out but i'm not going to be available all the time.

besides i'm interested in BillyEatWorld's Conquest game mode 

Needs a brushing up

I really don't think this is happening I think this was one of his "This sounds awesome" Moments and later his mind skipped to another game and leaving this in the dust, it's unfortunate I liked Exile and where the server was going.

Arma is hard to get anything off the ground. Without early name establishment and active admins the server will never pop more than sce members.

Great idea though maybe not completely give up on it.

Yo sorry for the necro / long reply. I got a server pretty stable and coded well. Ran pretty smooth and had all of the anti hacks and shit in place.. Just not enough interest for the time that was invested eventually led me off from it. I have all of my files and shit if you're still interested in it..... 4 months later :P @SCE_Anti

Hmm... Maybe Anti and I can collaborate with what i already have and get something up and running for SCE. Kind of like a rust counterpart for Arma...   Also, i think there should be an official poll so that i can see what the interest levels are so im not wasting any time investing into this again..

Thoughts @SCE_Anti?  Could we get a poll @SCE_The Fuzz / @SCE_Ghost?

Edited by SCE_Kinlend