Sign in to follow this  
SCE_Anti

Make SCE forums great again

Been a little light on the forums.

Think we should try an come up with some ways to get our members more active not just in games but on the forums.

Something between animal pics and erotica stories where that one guy Joey tells that other guy Seth that their going away for the weekend and the dog sneaks along and hilarious consequences arise, And it can be in Morgan Freeman's voice... dreamy

~Anti

4 hours ago, SCE_DeathMaiden said:

We should start a thread for butts. Just saying.

Only if you post first, don't think anyone really wants to see mine but i'll do it if you go first. ;)

4 hours ago, SCE_Anti said:

Only if you post first, don't think anyone really wants to see mine but i'll do it if you go first. ;)

Here here!  I'll post mine butt I need to see yours <---- see what I did there, like a ninja :ph34r:

6 hours ago, SCE_Shadewolfe said:

I'm glad to see we are still keeping it classy in here.  ^_^

Nothing but the classiest here! xD

16 hours ago, SCE_Incydyus said:

Here here!  I'll post mine butt I need to see yours <---- see what I did there, like a ninja :ph34r:

Much ninja indeed. Maybe we need to do a butt roulette - everyone submits their butts to someone like Spets and then he posts one and we guess whose butt it is! ^_^Then whoever guessed the most wins a silicon butt :P

14 hours ago, SCE_Anti said:

Yeah i agree, we should all send pic's of our butt to Spets... I think he would like that

Spets loves man butts.  I hear him say it all the time.  

On 3/19/2017 at 0:47 AM, SCE_Anti said:

@SCE_LBrooks... Why do you have that... who would want to see that (other than spets)

See you just answered your own question.  You asked Brooks why he has that.... Because he's Brooks.

Guest Hammy
On 3/14/2017 at 3:50 AM, SCE_LBrooks said:

Something about this new site just doesn't get me wanting to go to the forums.  The old site for some reason (in my eyes) was better and more interesting.

Guest Hammy

Double post by mistake- 

The forums are a bit difficult to use. There is latency in buttons, lots of extra clicks, cant remove a quote if you decide you dont want to use it, cant search for members, and the list goes on.

The only thing I will say is that I agree with Ghost and Fuzz- the only thing stopping them from being improved is that no one has stepped forward to accept the responsibility (permanently).

I cant fix the forums, I dont have the time. So I can live with the way they are.

If someone wants to improve them, PM Fuzz or Ghost and get to work.....