Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
SCE_Ghost

Battlefield 1 Incurrsions

15 posts in this topic

So it seems I did get an invite to Incursions.  I take it it is a competitive 5v5 mode for BF1.  Not too sure how well that would work out though.  Might check into it.

On 2/22/2018 at 12:29 AM, SCE_Ghost said:

I couldnt find any active servers

The last Battlefield was such a disappointing piece of shit, designed to get you to buy crates and etc, that I have given up on all games on the Origin platform. They did the same thing with BattleFront 2.... I received the Alpha and the Beta invites but flushed them to protect my friends.

39 minutes ago, SCE_Ghost said:

Yeah Im not pre-ordering shit this time

I'm really on the fence about pre-ordering 2018 since everything up to this point.  I like BF1 but it is a pretty big departure from BF2,3,4, 2142, BC2.  I refused Battlefront 2 from the shit storm that was battlefront.

On 3/24/2018 at 9:13 PM, SCE_Ghost said:

@SCE_IncydyusCan I make you a smaller version of the crest? Im actually gonna put back in the header

Sure.  I could probably shrink it down, but I like the readability of this size.  Plus it helps make my posts look SUPER important.

13 hours ago, SCE_Jack@ss73 said:

your posts like you incy are super gay

A couple of commas would help this sentence make more sense you illiterate old fart.

On 3/27/2018 at 9:49 PM, SCE_goosey said:

A couple of commas would help this sentence make more sense you illiterate old fart.

HA, BURN!

He got you good Jackhole.