Sign in to follow this  
SCE_CoconutCat

hey guys its Tung

A lot of us play seige everyday tung, hunt was kinda a overall disappointment mainly from how the test runs felt and hearing other people's opinions on it.

I got Hunt beta access and the damn thing never ran right so I gave up on it.  I mean if the the beta won't run on a gaming computer builtin the past year it's doomed to be a piece of shit just from the optimization perspective.  That combined with the peer reviews I've heared, I'm done fucking with it.

I'm game for Siege any time I can catch a group.  Though the new L4D like co-op event leaves me a questionable taste in my mouth.

On 3/11/2018 at 3:56 PM, SCE_Shadewolfe said:

I got Hunt beta access and the damn thing never ran right so I gave up on it.  I mean if the the beta won't run on a gaming computer builtin the past year it's doomed to be a piece of shit just from the optimization perspective.  That combined with the peer reviews I've heared, I'm done fucking with it.

I'm game for Siege any time I can catch a group.  Though the new L4D like co-op event leaves me a questionable taste in my mouth.

Are you sure that's what is leaving that taste in your mouth?

Guest Hammy
On 3/8/2018 at 4:54 PM, SCE_CoconutCat said:

looking for clan members to play with on R6 siege and Hunt:showdown

Discord. its the wave of the future and how you'll reconnect with the peeps.