Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
SCE_Deadeye

WoW Server List Battle for Azeroth token

15 posts in this topic

So I know there is a old post somewhere that has all the old SCE members and WoW servers and this big list we made. I've seen it lol  but anyways. 

Do we want to try to start on one server as a guild as SCE with our token from Bfa??? 

BTW  --I don't care what server we start on but I would like to start a SCE guild on a Server with my new token.

Greymane-Horde-Deadeye-Deadeye#1841

Silverhand-Horde-Whyno-Ragh#1493

Dalaran-Horde-Odintyr-Incydyus#1469

PS : I would to see a 2v2 team Crazy and Deadeye Season Battle for Azeroth just saying

Edited by SCE_Deadeye

As far as a list goes I would want to try to pick one from of the top ranking realms on wow progress

1 Area 52 (up) PvE en 75000.00 35922 35113 809 -04:00
1 Barthilas (up) PvP en (oc) 75000.00 16355 15743 612 +10:00
1 Bleeding Hollow (up) PvP en 75000.00 15366 14321 1045 -04:00
1 Frostmourne (up) PvP en (oc) 75000.00 26500 3973 22527 +10:00
1 Illidan (up) PvP en 75000.00 36843 36358 485 -05:00
1 Kil'Jaeden (up) PvP en 75000.00 11416 10262 1154 -07:00
1 Mal'Ganis (up) PvP en 75000.00 21038 20947 91 -05:00
1 Proudmoore (up) PvE en 75000.00 33738 5441 28297 -07:00
1 Sargeras (up) PvP en 75000.00 38069 5123 32946 -05:00
1 Stormrage (up) PvE en 75000.00 45905 4770 41135 -04:00
1 Thrall (up) PvE en 75000.00 30700 29135 1565 -04:00
1 Tichondrius (up) PvP en 75000.00 29449 25247 4202 -07:00
1 Zul'jin (up) PvE en 75000.00 28398 25497 2901 -04:00
1 Azralon (up) PvP pt (br) 75000.00 22084 21499 585

so we could fight for progres. pvp or pve doesn't matter anymore with the new system. 

With the new collaboration features in the game, it may not be necessary to all be on the same server.  You can pretty much just join a group and go even if you are on different servers.  Now then, the "horde vs alliance" question could be the bigger issue.

While I think the whole "progression guild" idea is interesting, I suspect that the four of us who still play are probably not going to be a very good progression group. 😃

FYI, I'm on Silverhand Horde and Alliance, Farstriders Alliance, Emerald Dream, Twisting Nether, Dark Iron... uh... and others?  Not sure.  I have 110 Alliance warrior and druid, 110 horde druid, 100 Alliance pally, a mixture.

Finding synchronous play time will be a challenge.  Everyone is in different time zones.

1 hour ago, SCE_Spetsdod said:

With the new collaboration features in the game, it may not be necessary to all be on the same server.  You can pretty much just join a group and go even if you are on different servers.  Now then, the "horde vs alliance" question could be the bigger issue.

While I think the whole "progression guild" idea is interesting, I suspect that the four of us who still play are probably not going to be a very good progression group. 😃

FYI, I'm on Silverhand Horde and Alliance, Farstriders Alliance, Emerald Dream, Twisting Nether, Dark Iron... uh... and others?  Not sure.  I have 110 Alliance warrior and druid, 110 horde druid, 100 Alliance pally, a mixture.

Finding synchronous play time will be a challenge.  Everyone is in different time zones.

I do kind of agree with all of this.  Also is trying to have stable time to play and play as a group....  I know my schedule really does not allow for a whole lot of stability but I do try to be on for a couple hours a night, albeit not always just playing WoW.

My situation with WoW is that I am really a casual player.

I abhor raiding.  Raiding to me is not about actually trying to engage and beat new content or see new storyline, it has always been about herding cats and trying to  get 24 other people to do what they are supposed to do when they are supposed to do it and stand where they are supposed to stand.  If I wanted that kind of interaction, I would teach kindergarten.  Maybe I just haven't been with the right kind of people, but it just isn't fun to me.  On the other hand, I have had a great time running through old 25 man mythic and heroic raids by myself and seeing the stories, beating the bosses, getting the transmog gear.  I ran Icecrown Citadel by myself, first time I had ever been in the zone, muddled my way through the maze of bosses and rooms, made it to Arthas, beat him and got the Invincible mount.  I guess I'm just lucky that way.

I really don't like PvP in WoW.  It generally seems to end up being whoever gets the first stun lock and kills you before you can do anything.  Then again, I haven't done any PvP in a long time, and I'm sure it's different now.  Having said that, running some battlegrounds in a guild group might be fun, where we are in a position of having competent players in a voice discussion and can coordinate and actually attempt to do something useful.  World PvP might be interesting with the new War mode setting, and the new isle combat things.  I'm really not very good at it, and I definitely don't have specialized PvP gear, so expect that I will spend a lot of time dead or dying, but it could be entertaining in small doses.

I haven't run many dungeons in a long time.  I just got tired of running the same three instances over and over and over in an eternal quest for one random loot drop that would bump up my iLevel enough so that I could move on to the same three dungeons in a harder difficulty so I can run on the treadmill again hunting for the same three random drops that everyone else wants, to repeat the whole process over again with raids or the next expansion.  As a result of that, I haven't seen any dungeons from Pandaria onward really, except the few I've had to run in Legion to complete my class quests.  My main is a druid, and I run between guardian and feral.  I think I'm geared well enough to run heroics and maybe mythics as a tank, I just don't know any of the content so I don't know where to go.  That was one thing that always frustrated me about being a tank.  Everyone always expects the tank to know everything about every instance by default.  I'll tank shit, you just tell me where to go. 😃

I spend a LOT of time running around doing random shit.  I love to collect pets, old gear, complete achievements, find hidden stuff, explore.  But I'm casual about it.  I am not one of those players who is obsessed with being in game.  I play in waves, sometimes I'm on every night, and then I won't play for weeks.  I just like to log in and lose myself in the world for a bit.  I'm an altoholic.  On more than one occasion I have maxed out the 50 character limit across all servers and I've had to go back and delete characters to make room.  I use a mod called Overachiever that let me track and follow specific achievements, and it helps to find stuff that I might have otherwise missed.  I don't have a huge amount of achievement points, but I think I'm up around 9K.

I like collecting mounts, I have completed almost all of the achievements for all of the holidays, including the metas to get the mount (might be more than one now, I just have the first one with the drake).

Anyway, that's me.  I'm almost  always happy to jump in a group and run around and do stuff, unless I'm trying to complete something specific.  Right now I am hell bent on trying to get the fekking Broken Isles Pathfinder meta so I can unlock flying, but faction grinding is slow tedious work without an easy way to get around the zones.

Party on, Wayne.

So, no one answered my original question, it wasn't snarky, I really don't know.

"what is BFA tokens and why would a wow player care? "

Seems to me that if the goal is to play as a group, starting a bunch of newbie chars that level together would be the way to go. What's the rush?

Edited by SCE_Speaker

No idea about BFA tokens....  I know there are WoW tokens that you can buy in-game that can either be purchased with gold and used for your subscription time or bought with real dollars and sold for gold on the AH.

A BFA token is the free "immediately create a level 110 character" token you get for buying BfA.

That gives you the ability to create a new character without having to run through the 1-110 grind AGAIN just to see the new content.

On 8/9/2018 at 9:01 PM, SCE_Spetsdod said:

A BFA token is the free "immediately create a level 110 character" token you get for buying BfA.

That gives you the ability to create a new character without having to run through the 1-110 grind AGAIN just to see the new content.

In a nutshell, the finish line changed. No one likes to earn their rank anymore, they just want a quick-lane to the prize.

One of the things I detest about MMORPG's today.